Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's never too late to go bowling

Remember when we had the plan to go to that bowling alley by your house where you can get a drink and I said I wanted to do that once I turned 21? Well I still want to do that so we should keep that in mind, unless of course that bowling alley no longer exists which I suppose is very possible since I am 24 now(eek).

It's funny how I started a conversation with you via text and immediately I was like I have to go write in Bowl. You were actually the second person I reached out to today who told me they were just thinking about me this morning so I must have some sort of psychic sense going on. Im going to try and ride that way as long as it lasts.

Lately Iv been feeling pretty helpless and frustrated because everything I try to make happen and take efforts towards in my life has just been going nowhere. Aka figuring out vacation plans, when and how Im going to move out and finding a new job.
But today i got a thought that maybe my life is kind of hold because right now Im not supposed to be focusing on me. Maybe right now is the time that I can be here for everyone around me and help people figure out their lives in any way that I can.

So yea I figured Id continue our text conversation to let you know all this, so if you want to catch up or talk or anything just let me know and Im here. I know things can seem frustrating when youre trying to make big changes but just remember that all great changes are preceded by chaos. When things seem particularly out of sorts I like to think that something great is just about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment