Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well now its raining

I love love LOVE Ninja Jenna! And the title art looks awesome the little ninja jenna is so cute and its the J and yea its great really. I will definitely be reading this regularly. I especially enjoyed the entry on so you think you can dance. Side note I found out one of my coworkers also watches that show so its nice having something fun to talk about with someone at work. Meanwhile I really need to catch up I have yet to watch the Vegas week episodes because working everyday doesnt really leave too much time for tv and iv been trying to get to bed early so I have more energy throughout the day and that also takes away from reading and tv watching time.
So I was orginially supposed to go down to rutgers this weekend mainly last night but I had had a busy week os networking and just working in general and whatnot and plus my mom was being super anti letting me go so I just gave in and stayed home. So much for planning fun things.
Meanwhile I know we still have time but Im going to have to figure out how I'm going to get to your house the weekend I come due to this whole jersey city thing. But Im sure theres a way it shall be done and I will figure that out when the time comes. Also I realized that Iv never actually invited you to my house besides the time you came so please do know that if you would like to you are more than welcome. I know its hard to play a time with the shabbos thing especially since it ends late now that its summer, but again where theres a will theres a way haha.
Hope you are having fun with work and being ninja jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment