Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lorem Ipsum

Thats the title of default blog templates dunno why or what it means. I had actually written another entry on my iphone titled bubbly toes but it got deleted which was annoying. But in any case very sorry to hear about your toe that sounds quite awful and i hope it gets better very very soon! Toe problems are always annoying since you know you use your feet so much but Im sure it will get better soon. 

So Im watching this indian movie where the main charc goes back in time to like medival india and I must say it would be awesome to go back in time to that era because all the women seem to do( the royal ones anyways) is lay around all decked out in their womens quarters. Ok that was a sidetrack but anyways when your toe does get better do let me know and we will def schedule a dinner. Also July 8 is fast approaching (yay!) hopefully the weekend still works for you but I need to figure out logisitcs. What is your friday usually like? Because my two options are either coming to the city via the path or going back to harrison where my car is usually parked and then driving to queens. Id obviously rather go the public transport way but if driving ends up being easier then that is what I will do. I usually leave work around 5 on fridays so Ill plan according to that lemme know what you suggest.

So i started watching that show flashforward which you told me about a year and a half ago and I had on my laptop ever since then and its pretty good. Im about halfway through season 1 but i dont know whether its even still on air because its been a while since iv heard anything about it. But it brings me back to my heroes days so yea. Also the only show im actually keeping up with is sytycd and while I wasnt too heartbroken over anyone who went home (except Nick just because I thought he was really cute) I still dont think Ryan or Ricky are going to last very long. And I was surprised they decided to keep Ryan over Melissa ( well not like shocked just like oh weird)  because they kept saying she didnt do anything wrong.

So my last intern event was at this really upscale bowling alley in the city called lucky strikes and it was like a bowling alley/ bar/lounge and it reminded me of that place by your house thats an over 21 bowling alley. Ok so let me know about the 8th but enjoy your week otherwise! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment