Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's hotter than a southern swamp outside

You can read this post to yourself in a southern accent. Maybe this will start up a theme. Or not.
So I thought long and hard about a blog title then I decided that you are the creative one not me so for now I got nothing but I'll keep thinking.

Good to hear about the work you are doing, it sounds like a tv show or something, or in any case it sounds good for you so yay. I had training till yesterday which was good because i was with a lot of interns and got to meet all of them well ok not all but a lot of them. Today was my first day at my desk, it already seems wayy better than last summer because I will actually have work to do! It went by pretty fast even though I was mostly just shadowing and learning and I guess I will be doing that for a while. I went to lunch with my team so I didnt get to see any interns but it was interesting getting to know my team. theyre all pretty young people well less than 30 so its def a chill enviroment so im looking forward to it. Tomorrow is my welcome event and apparently if youre over 21 youre pretty much expected to drink so ill see how it goes. Either way all the interns will be there and the COO of the company is supposed to speak ( I totally want that to be my title someday) so im looking forward to it. Its at Gotham Hall in the city so Ill have to figure out where that is.

Youve told me about blintzes before and I def want to try them. I need to better strategize my visits to your house so I get to try them, this whole missing it because I come in the middle thing is not cool.
Ok this ended up being a short entry because I need to go to bed( im old i know) but hopefully I will get to update it again during the weekend.


Enjoy your holiday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment