Saturday, June 18, 2011

there's no sunshine when youre gone

so in case you hadnt guessed that was one of my favorite dances of last week. I dont know why maybe it was because of the song choice or because im a fan of lyrical hip hop in general but that one really stuck with me and iv already watched it a bunch of times. I do get what youre saying about her smile being of the wrong variety though. Also i forget his name (Nick maybe) but Ivetta's partner for the quickstep was so freaking adorable so i love him now. That is all.

Speaking of SYTYCD, I met my senior mentor in my internship for the first time on friday, hes like in a high position in another dept so it was hard setting up a meeting with him but when we finally met we ended up getting along great and I told him I was on the ballroom dancing team at Rutgers and we ended up talking about sytycd because his wife and kids make him watch that show. And then afterwards he told me I had a great personality. Just more proof that tv leads people to success.

Im really glad your internship is going well, mines pretty swell right now too cept my junior mentor ( whos pretty much the one teaching me my job)'s wife is going to have a baby soon so once that happen iono what ill do but heres hoping ill be pro at everything by then. And either way everyone else in my dept is helpful so im sure i can manage somehow but still scary. I wish Ninja Jenna was a show so I could catch up on your life on a weekly basis and all you would have to do is be the star of it. I suggest you start getting a team toghether to make that happen. I'll be watching out for the promos on tv.

The bad part about working though is that I seem to have a nonexistent social life, as the only people I see nowadays that i dont work with are my parents and Ela because she lives around the block. I keep trying to make things happen on friday which ends up being a horrible idea since when friday rolls around all I want to do is sleep. But I love the idea of meeting you for dinner on a Monday, I normally get out of work around 5:30ish, where is your office? I'm sure we could work something out as seeing you soon is a must! Let me know..
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment