Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pinnafore is a funny word...

Yea I get that a lot. I remember this one time I was sitting next to a girl and a guy on a bus and someone was blasting high school musical 3 and ofcourse I was like wow this girl is such a loser until she left and it was the guy. And for the record he was dressed in all black and looked punk. Why yes I do judge people, thank you for asking. But I tend to turn my ipod the other way if I think someone is looking at it so they don't judge me and sometimes I'm so paranoid that I take out my headphones while the music is still playing to check if anyone can hear it and they never can.

So I went food shopping today and I have to say I never realized how expensive everything was.  I mean even cereal when you could easily just get the store brand and save a dollar we fail to do that...Something about the colors of the boxes or something. Meanwhile why do people say dont judge a book by its cover when we all know we judge books by their covers and cereals by their boxes for that matter...because no, its not whats on the inside that counts. If Tony the Tiger isnt the one serving me my frosted flakes then I say keep your own flakes!...Yea i dont even eat frosted flakes it just worked best to use it in this instance.

Oh and I didnt realize Chuck came back this week! What the heck?! We need to get on that and watch it next tuesday yea? And maybe you can cook dinner this time or theres always brower and we can get stir fry like old times gasp! Isnt it funny when people write out things like gasp or shrug..i feel like we've had this conversation before...

fish tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment