Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Construction is the best sound to wake up to

I forgot to comment on your notepad comment from an earlier post..Notepad?! Prepostrous! Notepad doesn't know what its doing, its just there like, here I am, I won't checking your spelling, title your documents, heck I won't even wrap your text until you tell me to, but you can type on me. Like really Notepad you can't even try a little bit harder for us there? I don't know man this Notepad thing is not something I agree on.

So I just want to say how much I love that we are doing this by the way its kind of like getting to talk to you when I don't. But I get to see you today so yay!

I was supposed to wake up at 8 but ofcourse I woke up at 8:45 so now I'm writing this before starting on all the work I have to do. I did not have time to watch HIMYM last night because i have no time for fun things no just kidding I just had a busy monday and you were right by the way I got to spend 2 hours in the sun giving out water ice while being attacked by bees occasionally and getting sticky from head to toe. Hows that  for a mental image?

But today just comes with more homework, more meetings, more events but it also comes with more you! So theres something to look forward to.

Meanwhile Hydrogen is no average word.

-Monisha

No comments:

Post a Comment