Monday, September 20, 2010

I wish I didn't have class

So I picked up a heads up penny just because of your story. I am one cent richer, and I think metaphorically richer as well just for the experience. I do not discriminate. Well, I do, but it was an indoor penny so I only thought a little bit about it. I used to pick up every penny no thoughts... it makes me sad that I don't now.

I love MLIA, and I know there's no standard of measurement that determines if your life is A, but it kinda seems like people don't really use their judgement. I mean they should at least get the idea from the average words of the day or something (Hydrogen). The site isn't called "This is a story I just want to tell..." though I'm sure that would get its fair share of internet traffic. That being said I do like some of their stories: I just read a dearblankpleaseblank that said "Dear God, please give us Heath Ledger back, we'll give you Robert Pattinson..." made me laugh. MLIA ...which just goes to show you that if you share something amusing enough, people will overlook the obvious problems with it. 


I also forgot to mention that Ted has a new love interest this year on HIMYM.



She’s Jennifer Morrison, formerly from house. I saw one headline that said she’s the mother, but the article didn’t seem to support that at all. I hate misleading things. I don’t know why everyone wants to know the mother so badly. It’s just going to ruin everything. I mean I’m sure once we know, there are still a billion episodes that could come out of it, but it will just take away some of the mystery. 


I think I need to go to class now, so my funny stories from the bus will have to wait for another time. Hopefully you're having a blast giving other people junk food while it melts all over you. I just heard Mr. Softee's song, so maybe I'll try and find the truck while I'm on my way to class. 


-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment