Tuesday, September 28, 2010

As the waves come crashing down

Im glad your solo went well,I would not have wanted it to go any other way and I knew you would do fabulously anyways. And yes how I wish we were two feet away right now. And I love all your creeper comments that sometimes make me think you are.

The title of this post is because of how iv been drowning in my whole life lately by the way and all these water analogies might be because of the rain. Anyways Iv just been really stressed and my dad always says that too about the whole having more work to do making you not want to do it all the more.

The 7 key on my keyboard is broken. It took me lik 8-1 minutes just to type out that 8-1.

Meanwhile I cant wait till I get a moment to breathe and catch up with you and Chuck and Iv always giggled a little bit in my mind when people use the word delicious for people. like teehee they just used delicious to describe something thats not food omg! But I just carry on like its the most normal thing in the world and am all like yes delicious right. So I dont know why but writing this blog post is putting me in a significantly better mood than i was.

Iv realized that my eh mood this week is probably because its err Aunt Rose's time to visit..i shouldnt put this stuff up on the internet but goshdarnit its been too long since Iv talked to you and I dont care. But yea its annoying because I keep walking around like Im depressed when its just a mood I guess. But anyways Im home right now with my gradma who might be leaving on friday for India because the reason my dad went on a business trip was for an interview and if he gets the job he will have to travel which means by grandma cant be at home all by herself and she will have to leave and that makes me really sad but at the same time its not like I can do somehting about it I barely have the time to even spend with her which makes me doubly sad. So thats my vent.  I miss having you around to vent to.

Have I mentioned how I dont like any of my classes? Its like I dont even go to college for the education anymore. Whatever as long as I can stay sane Im all good. Im a little bit insane right now.

I figured out you can do a cha-cha to the theme song of Coupling. Maybe Ill do it at my wedding..I mean Our Wedding.

So anyways I wont get to see you for forever now and that makes me so sad. Come back into my life please? Lets just go shack up somewhere.Sound good? K good. And the shack will have a balcony and be in Paris.Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment