Sunday, September 19, 2010

Correction: Lesbians Do Eat People, Susan...

I was thinking about how you spelled disappointing wrong and it really makes me wonder about people who couldn't care less about spell check. I mean, I obsessively correct until those stupid squiggly red lines go away. And don't even get me started on the squiggly green lines. Who is Microsoft Word to tell me that I can't start my sentence with an "And." Grammar tells me that I can. Occasionally. <-- And that would get a "FRAGMENT" reprimand squiggly green line- because Microsoft word has never heard of artistic license or conversational writing. Really? Microsoft Word? Are you that much better than everyone else? You know who doesn't pull this crap with me? Notepad. That's right. Notepad. I know, I know, Notepad isn't as 'fancy' as Mr. and Mrs. Penguin- I mean Word- but it gets the job done and it doesn't judge.

In any case, SPOILER ALERT, what happened at the end of last year's HIMYM was that Lily thought she saw the Barney doppleganger (when it looked nothing like him) meaning she is ready for a kid, and Ted bought the house that he talks to his children in, assuming the daughter is the same now that she's starring on NIKITA- go Lyndsy Fonseca!- who says you need vowels in your name to succeed in life?

As for True Blood's lamest cliffhanger ever. Sigh. I'm too underwhelmed to talk about it.

And Pirates would be scarier because they could exist in real life- like serial killers and burglars who get scared when you're in the house and they didn't expect you to be and accidentally shoot you.

- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment