Saturday, December 25, 2010

I am leaving on a large plane...but not before another post!

So lately I've wanted to reply to these posts as soon as I see that you have one maybe its my competitive spirit or because in my head it feels like we are having one long conversation but either way its been nice getting to our regular posts.
And I understand that about it being awkward about telling people you're in a relationship. Maybe you just don't want to be judged and you don't know how the other person will react or how they will feel about themselves, you, the other person when you tell them. Who really knows. And good job on not thinking about yourself for a whole min! That is a big accomplishment I don't know if I wouldve lasted that long.
I totally forgot to comment on those $1 gloves that is fantastic! If only I had time to go to Target and pick myself up 3 pairs. I really could use a pair or two of gloves I never seem to have them and my hands always end up cold. Not fun I tell you. not fun.
So moving didn't end up being that bad it only took about 2 hours so it was pretty uneventful to be honest, the car ride there are back was more annoying because it felt forever. So now I'm packing up, this is kind of an awkward trip to pack for since its 3 weeks long so I know I will be doing laundry and don't need to take that many clothes but at the same time I want to have enough so I'm not just cycling between two different dresses but then again I could also just buy more when I get there which my sister and I are planning on doing anyways so...yea. And I want to take less so I can bring back more but everytime I see another one of my dresses Im like but what if I will want to wear that one? Considering I don't get to wear my indian dresses that often here even though I do get to wear them once in a while, still when will those dresses get their day in the light? I feel like I have to choose between my pokemon. You know how that feels? I'm sure you do.
Also since today is my last real day here I went to see Sally( yes she does exist!) and Ela is coming over in a little while so its nice to catch up but honestly I'm sooo ready to escape from my life for a while. I don't know what it was about this last semester but I'm just soo done. Done with classes. Done with RHA. Done with people( not you silly I'm never done with you).  And I just want to go far away and pretend like all this doesn't exist for a while. Which is perfect because I actually get to! How often does that happen?
But yea I'm also having trouble packing my carry on since I took out so many books from the library and I dont know which ones I will actually end up reading/liking so Im just taking all of them but Im afraid of losing them since they are library books but I am anyways. Im also trying to convince my sister to download harry potter on her kindle which apparently you can illegally download onto but i dont know if she will actually get around to doing that.
Im also excited for the warmish weather.
Iv been saying happy christmas today like the british do. See I told you finals week made me weirder.
This might be my last post so I will bid you adieu at this moment! I shall return, don't move on! Wait for me!
k im done being weird now.

No comments:

Post a Comment