Thursday, December 23, 2010

we are starting to lead the same life...

So I just saw your post and I'm sitting in my living room with my parents and my doesn't like it when I'm home and I'm not sitting with her as she watches tv ( I know shes insane this is where I get it from) so im just gonna write one now and maybe I will record a video later.
And omg I thought the exact same thing when watching Easy A, I thought he was on the phone with a guy for sure! That was such a good shocker. And yea during the whole thing I was just like, silly Pheobe go back to Central Perk.
I'm sad for those lost 3 min. Who knows how many laughs I couldve gotten...WHO KNOWS?! Well you do.
You did tell me those things and yes we were walking when you did, and yea I hate selecting movies in groups of people I always end up being one of those people like yea whatever I dont care but I dont think Iv seen that many movies in groups oh wait what am i talking about movie thursdays used to be a thing but most of the movies we saw were good the only down point of that was when not everyone ( by which I mean just yael) didnt like the movie and tried to convince everyone the movie was terrible just because she didnt like it. right. good times.
So tomorrow my parents and I have to go to New Haven to go help my sister move in since she is finally done with everything at Yale and is ready to leave there now. Now ofcourse my sister being herself, and kind of like you, has not packed at all so we have to go pack her up and help her move out. Needless to say I am not looking forward to this, especially because I decided to work out yest and today and now I am incredibly sore. Good times again, but hey itll just be my work out for tomorrow. And then I have to pack for myself and leave aah. Crazy.
I applied for 4 more jobs today thats actually all i did i just sat on my couch and filled out job applications. Which by the way is not fun at all they ask you all these useless questions like developments in the investment banking industry which I know nothing about and I just made stuff up again useful that Im not passionate about working in any one place.
Maybe I will watch despicable me tonight. Oh by the way Iv been catching up on Modern Family and its hilarious you should def catch up! Like there was this one episode I was literally dying they are so good. Ok I may be exaggerating a little bit but really funny you should watch. Im starting to think I watch too many shows.
Dont really know where today went. I like how you started that post like community channel. Iv been watching more of that. Shes so funny. Why arent we friends. Maybe its because I am her. Shes my alter asian ego. Just kidding thats jen. Its been hard keeping two blogs up. Anyways thats enough being weird for tongiht I will try to do a video post later...or will i?! dun dun dun. Ok lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment