Wednesday, February 2, 2011

birthdays are awesome

So this is my post after a long time of us not visitng the bowl to thank you for an awesome birthday which most definitely would not have been as awesome wihtout you! I even reread your card this morning and laughed at the dog head bizzarre thing and then thought about that card i helped you pick out for max with the little bird and the gecko. funny times. and i cannot wait till we go see our awesome broadway show together which I know I will remember forever since it will be my first one and it will be with you! So yays all around.
I was just thinking about the summer today and how so many things about it are still very uncertain and how I really have no idea how anything is going to end up. Especially since I decided to do RHA again and I was sitting there at the meeting last night so frustrated by so many things that were going on and all I could do was put my head down on the table at the end of the meeting and think to myself that I cannot believe I have to deal with this crap for another year. That may have been a slightly overpessimistic reaction but who knows. Again hopefully everything turns out for the best and lottery numbers are supposed to be out right now but apparently the system crashed or something and noone can check it so that kind of sucks.
Also going back to my birthday I think this is by far one of the best birthdays Iv had since before this one it was probably my 19th one and this one was definitely better than that one.
Ok thats it since ill be seeing you tomm night. The plan is a go!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment