Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In the eye of the hurricane

So I thought now would be a good time to write in this since I had a crazy past couple of days and tonight is my one break before things are back to crazy againt tommorrow. Aah life. I was just thinking about how I have not had any time to figure out my classes and I register like on tuesday nbd. I should do that..

But going back to your dilemma, or going there since I never went there in the first place I think that the whole city internship thing is definitely a risk, its something unlike anything youve done and youre pretty much setting yourself up for one hell of a semester. But that being said it sounds like an amazing opportunity. I think you should go with your gut, and I know thats lame and not a straight answer but at the end of the day I think you do know whats right for you as you always have and youll make the right decision. And you know I think everything happens for a reason so even if it ends up being not so ideal then its a learning experience and something will come out of it regardless.

So its a lot easier for me to think about all this when Im not crazy about things in my own life lol. Which so far so good but the future looks bleak. I cant believe how fast everything is going by, its like I have no sense of time at all anymore. The way this semester has been zooming by is complete insanity. Its like every week starts off and before I know its its thursday night. Its probabaly because my days are so packed now its just running from one place to another. And also because I dont have a school night where I have no meeting. Its been interesting and Im scared to think what next semester will be like and hell what next year will be like because for some reason that seems like an even scaries prospect. But really though, we JUST started 2010...it cant be almost over already..it just cant! yea yea what else is new.

So I was thinking when we live in london we could maybe have a cat. Iv always been against pets but Luna is really not that bad and as long as I dont have to do anything Im ok with it lol.  And can we live in a place that ends in shire, or maybe just a street that ends in shire? just a thought. Id also be ok with abbey. You think it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment