Sunday, November 28, 2010

flowers smell good

I thought I'd change it up from my usual metaphorical overdramatic statuses by stating a simple fact, or sometime fact because flowers don't always smell good sometimes they don't have a distinct smell.

But anyways I apologize for being so awful with writing in here it was mainly because I wanted to do justice to your last entry but then I thought maybe you didn't write that to elicit a response but more just to tell me in which case my reply need not have waited nearly as long. But I guess its just one of those things that really sucks that you have to deal with and what probably sucks most about it is watching someone you love go through something painful and yet not be able to do anything about it, and i dont even have to say anything about losing someone you love in that case. But anyways I'm really sorry and I hope you know I'm always here for you whenever you need anything or you dont even have to need it really you can just want it because thats ok too.

I hope you enjoyed thanksgiving, I literally did nothing. I slept till 1 on wednesday, the rest of the days I spent some quality time with my couch and bed and I saw one friend, sally the one who doesnt exist remember? except no really I saw her and I went shopping for a little bit on saturday to buy jen a present which ended by being harder than i realized.

I'm very excited to see you perform on wednesday I feel like its been a very long time since Iv seen you perform. Also i just feel like its been forever since iv seen you in general.  Oh we changed the set up of our apt since Jen and I felt like we needed a change and Tarah took luna home for thanksgiving so it was the perfect time for it. Its nice actually it was a much needed change i think. It felt cathartic in a weird way.

I feel like I have a lot to talk about but I want it to be a conversation so I guess it will have to wait until wednesday. I will leave you with a corny joke : What's a mermaid's undergarment?


An algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment