Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the midst of the bridge...

YAYY!!! Happy Jenna makes me happy too! But serious thats fantastic! And yea sorry for not being so great about posting but life is busy and blah blah blah but I will see you today and we can recreate some roomate birthday magic! Even if I can't make a rocket and attach it to your wall so it can keep falling down all year long. But Im so happy that we were roomates so I can know you when youre famous and point out articles you wrote to our kids when they're growing up and then we can save them and frame them for decorating our apartment in paris with the balcony. you know that one...right.
So this week has been extra stressful but it got a little better last night when despite my better judgement I decided to go to ballroom dancing even though I had an exam at 8:40 this morning but hey you only live once right. So we learned the foxtrot which I really like because I picked it up real easy and its actually easier than the waltz cuz theres less turning and more just like gliding and gliding is fun. But anyways after the lesson theres like a mini social thing where they just play music and let you practice what you learned and not only did I make a new friend but also I was dancing with one of the guys from the team and he told me I should think about trying out for the team next semester!!! So obviously that made my night and week and life. Especially since yesterday I was thinking Iv been having such a crappy time with classes and rha had been so stressful this week that I just needed some good news or a pick me up.
But I like happy us. Happy us is good. Why arent we happy more often. oh thats right classes and other crap.

Meanwhile the title of this entry is because I just finished one of my exams and I have another major one on monday which I have to start studying for ack. Remember when I used to get good grades and be smart? heh.

Back to positives though! I don't know what your plans are tonight but hopefully we can hang out a little bit after dinner if not thats fine too, oh and Ill bring my(aka jen's old) camera (its just a regular digital not a fancy one but still good) and we can take pictures and pretend to be a couple again. Thats always fun isnt it.

When I was younger I used to pretend my life was a book and different stages in life would be an ending, if that was the case we would be in 6th book in the series by now. More people watch movies than read books though.*shrug*--> thats me typing out an action. laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment