Saturday, March 1, 2014

Next

Can I tell you how much I love the first paragraph of your last post? I read it through two times and still can't get enough of it, not sure but its kind of like the feeling you get when youre reading a book and like someone wrote down your thoughts for you and you are in slight confusion as to how they were in your head and you get a mild panic attack that they can read your mind and then settle in on realizing how awesome it is that someone can take what you feel and actually put it into words that like make logical sense.

Anyways.

I'm so happy you told me about London! It's great you have been making actual steps towards it and have talked about it to the outside world. My mom always tells me thoughts are really powerful and I believe the same. Even if it feels like something is pretty far fetched and you can't see how it can actually happen and work out, writing it down or telling someone just makes the whole thing real and makes it feel like yes, I can actually see myself doing this. I have also been playing around with looking for jobs in Europe but I feel like for me first and foremost I need to like what Im doing, then I can think about location.
So I've been working on the liking my job thing and have given myself this year to figure things out so we will see how that goes. Its already March though and that's pretty nuts.
Let me know if I can help you in any way(obviously) and I hope you know no matter what I will be coming to visit you(also even more obvious). And Ill bring over issues of EW and Ugg boots that your mom will want to send you.

I actually know someone I work with who made the move from NY to LDN and he said the hardest thing was getting the work permit which he was able to do as his parents were UK citizens. I realize your parents are not but just thought Id share. You know for kicks and all.

Please keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same, right now Iv become lazy but reading about your endeavors has given me new motivation to take control(funny how hanging out and talking to people your age as opposed to your parents does that).

In any case, best of luck and im sure im going to be hearing that you've got the london thing figured out in no time. And don't worry Im sure Ill be joining you there in a year or two(so save that couch for me..I am willing to give it back on the nights you need to nap there before going to sleep in your own bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment