Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Miss youuu

Hellooo its so weird that its mid august now because I legit feel like the last 2 weeks did not happen. Someone told me its been so long since theyve seen me and I was like what are you talking about I saw you last week...I had last seen them 3 weeks ago. But yea anyways I miss you tons!

Europe was really awesome and a lot of fun but like I said I keep feeling like the trip took place in an alternate universe and im still the same. Your cruise sounds really awesome how is bermuda? I always thought it was a kooky vacation spot just cuz of the bermuda triangle and all but ofcourse I realize its probably beautiful and tropical and beachy. I want to see a lot more pictures! Thats really random that Hannah became a mini celebrity baby but hey shes got a head start into fame.

How is work going? Im about to change teams in 2 weeks so thats exciting I suppose. I will be in a new building approximately 2 blocks away from my current building (its the main one across from the m&m store) so thats a pretty big change location wise you know. Im hoping this will open the door to many a new lunch spot.

This is a pretty pathetic bowl but we seriously need to meet soon! I can come to your house again if necessary. Or you are always welcome to come to my house as well if you would like. Or you also know where I work and im pretty much free on weekdays now( especially the next 2 weeks) so yes meeting needed soon!

Love and miss you (send my love to hannah too)!


No comments:

Post a Comment