Monday, February 11, 2013

I miss you more! and yes it is ridiculous

So I go this new keyboard cover and im still getting used to it so i apolgize for the large number of typos this post will surely contain. But really I miss you soo much. Its pretty crazy how fast time flies, I cant believe its been months since Ive seen you! I honestly dont remember the last time, I think it was when we got italian food for your birthday. Yea thats insane. Anyways Im soo happy to hear your doing well, your new job(s) sound amazing and i cant wait to hear more about them in detail. And hannah looks soo cute im so jealous u get to hug her! I want a baby to hug so badly but weirdly my sister is not super accepting to all my not so subtle hints as I thought she would be..strange.

Also on a completely unrelated side note I have this friend Sandra at work, I may have told you about her she lives 5 houses down from me but we didnt discover this until we both started working at Barclays, but anyways her sense of humor is very similar to yours and whenever she makes some jokes/comments Im always like aw thats something Jenna would say and get all nostalgic. I think shes more ironic while youre more sarcastic but still it brings back memories of the good ol days filled with notes to our neighbors. Ah if only to go back to those times.

In other news im doing pretty well. I took my 4th test the beginning of feb, which wouldve been my last one had I passed everything but since I didnt Im not done yet, but Im so absolutely tired of studying that im just about ready to give up. The fact that this was never really something I needed to do, just something at point thought I wanted to do, isnt helping either. But anyways Im not completely throwing in the towel yet, Im going to wait to see if I passed the last one I took and then decide whether or not I want to continue with this madness. Either way for the first time in MONTHS i have some free time. Its  only been a week since I had this newfound freedom but its going really well I would say. I got dinner with a bunch of people I hadnt seen in a while last week so that was nice. And Ive been able to spend more time with Sid too so thats been good too.

And going along with that Sid and I are doing really well. Its been 3.5 months now that we've been dating although I swear it seems longer than that (doesnt it sound like a baby when I quantify it using months?).  The whole distance and time thing isnt really a walk in the park and we always wonder how nice it would be to just be like other couples and do things like watch tv together instead of squishing together in random starbucks after work, but hey we make it work and its kind of nice too knowing that this is our time to do this, and in the future we will have the time and space to do the whole bum out together thing.

Work is pretty good too. I am still supposed to have half a year left at this role and I have really gotten to like the people here so its really not bad at all, the only thing thats absolutely killing me is the commuting. Im hoping to maybe find a place around summer time to put an end to this madness because its really not fun having no time at all. But we will see how that goes as time gets closer. For now I am actually enjoying living at home because after a hectic day of work I get to have a hot dinner on the table, and a room cleaned by someone else. Also its weird my parents ( i think its cuz they are used to having me study all the time) are pretty much good with leaving me alone so while there is a good chance that might change for now it is really really nice being at home. The whole saving money thing doesnt hurt either.

Also i meant to say this in the above paragraph but as much as I dont mind my work I really dont wanna stay in finance so I really need to figure out my life but thats another story.

So yep thats the gist Id say as of now Im ok with everything, obviously things are never perfect but I cant complain. Its funny to think how much life has changed in the past year, like really complete 180 but I guess I saw that coming in some way. I hope we can catch up really really soon and I can see more pictures of Hannah! Im pretty free this week (except thursday going out to dinner for valentines day) and next week except monday cuz its a long weekend cuz of presidents day (whee). Also (and know that I say this knowing that I dont really have a free weekend until late march/april cuz my parents are going to india and whatnot) but I would love to invite myself over for a Shabbos sometime in the spring/summer if you will have me. (just cant get enough of those kashavarnishkas(yea i blame that spelling on the keyboard cover)). Sooo let me know... Cant wait to catch up soon!

Love,
Monisha

No comments:

Post a Comment