Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nothing I say will be as exciting as that last entry

Seriously though. She is so adorable and everything you said she does I just imagine her doing and I can only imagine how awesome it must be too see. I saw pictures of the adorable outfits and I must say they are so freaking cute you could just eat her up. I'm very jealous of your snuggles. Sometimes all I want to do is snuggle with a baby but theyre hard to come by or something like that...

But on my end work is going well! So I only started at my desk last week (in case I didn't tell you i'll be in the city for this year and my office is 54th and 6th pretty close to Radio City) so yea I havent actually done much yet because I've just been waiting to get set up and stuff but people on my team say I look busy already which I guess is a good skill to have. The people on my team are really awesome and we are actually getting a new person this week so it'll be good to see if shes cool too. I think I actually get to start doing stuff this week so thats awesome and exciting and scary at the same time. I get assinged clients who I have to manage so I'll get to talk to people and whatnot so thats a yay.

Being in the city is also really really good. I think I never realized the scope of opportunity for a social life that working in the city lends itself to. And since I took a part of the CPA last week( which was alright I just really hope I passed and dont have to take it again but I wont find out until end of august which I guess isnt that far away) and am only in the beginning stages of studying for my next part I can actually have a social life for a little while.  Last week I actually did stuff 3 days of the week which was a pretty big deal considering my activities have been consisting of working, studying, sleeping repeat. But yes I would love to see you sometime this week Im open to dinner or happy hour-- I usually get out of work around 5:30.

So thats pretty much me. Tell your mom I said hello and let me know when you're free this week! Miss you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment